Football betting predictions are something football fans love to make but making predictions that are actually profitable when it comes to betting can be pretty tough.
We'll tell you right now that the vast majority of football bettors are losing money. To win money betting on soccer you really do need to know how to make football betting predictions properly.
How To Make Football Predictions
1) You must look at the form of both teams coming into the match you are planning to predict. Look at how many goals each team has been scoring and conceding and look at home and away from not just overall form.
2) Team morale plays a vital role in making football predictions. If a new manager has just come in players you will want to impress and are more likely to play well. If a team has just sold one of their best players then morale can be low. Take this into account before you place your bets.
3) Injuries can change the course of any soccer match. Check to see who's fit and who is not before the start of any game you're going to wager on.
4) Look at the weather forecast. Some teams, most notably Spanish and Italian do not like playing in the rain or on a wet surface. When it comes to betting on the Champions League or Europa League this can be very useful information.
5) Take the importance of the match into consideration before making your football betting prediction. If the game is a dead rubber at the end of the season then things can be a lot different. The same goes for international friendly matches and pre season games as well.