Roulette is a game of chance that has been around for a very long time. It is hugely popular, mainly because of the payout odds. For instance, if the ball lands on the number you picked the payout is 35-1. Off course, the odds for that to happen is 37-1, depending on which version of roulette you play. The game of roulette also allows you to play combinations of numbers, colors and evens or odds - each with a reduced payout odd.
Over the years people have developed strategies to maximize beat the casino and win. However, it should be noted that no strategy is 100% guaranteed. Here is such a strategy:
Labouchere Roulette Strategy
This strategy is employed by a number of gamblers who prefer uncomplicated strategies. It is also known as the cross-out system.It is a popular strategy because it minimizes the house edge and as a result maximizes winnings. It does not guarantee a winning streak, but offers regular winning sessions.
Here's a step by step guide to employ the Labouchere strategy:
- Write a sequence of numbers down, ie 1, 3, 4, 2.
- The first bet you place should equal the sum of the outer two numbers in your sequence: 1 + 2 = 3.
- Place your bet of 3 units on any of the even money bets.
- When you win you cross those two outer numbers off your list and bet the amount of the numbers of the two remaining numbers. In our example it will be 3 + 4 = 7.
- When you win you start a new sequence.
- Should you lose your first bet of 3 you need to add the number 3 to the end of your sequence. That means your next bet will be 4.
As you can see, the Labouchere strategy is very simple and easy to employ. It simply means you cross off numbers when you win and add them when you lose.
There is another variant of the Labouchere strategy called the reverse Labouchere. This strategy works the opposite. You cross off numbers when you lose and add them when you win. It can lead to a very long game and results in larger wagering requirements.
The Labouchere strategy has the potential to give you great winning streaks, but can also result in long losing streaks.
A place where you can find casinos to utilize an hour's free play and practice this strategy is Ultimate Online Casinos .