Simple Pick 3 Lotto Strategy

Latest Casino News 07 Apr , 2017 0

If you like to play pick 3 lotto, here's a free system you should try. Using this system will increase your odds to an incredible 1 in 8 chance of winning on roughly 75% of the picks 3 lotto draws.

This method relies on three different numbers coming up in the lotto draw. This is called an unmatched draw and means that any given number will appear no more than one time in the draw. Fortunately for us this happens roughly 75% of the draws, with the double and triple draws where any given number appears more than one time in the draw making up the remaining 25% of the total draws. Here's how it works.

Look at these 8 boxed lotto combination's:

0-2-4

0-3-8

1-5-7

1-6-7

1-7-9

2-3-8

3-4-8

5-6-9

Now, pick any 2 numbers between 0 and 9. You will find at least 1 combination above that has those two numbers. Guaranteed!

Playing only these 8 boxed lotto combination's, we will have at least 2 out of the three numbers drawn in all unmatched draws.

This means that in approximately 75% of the pick 3 lotto drawings you will have at least 2 of the 3 numbers drawn. If we know that we will have 2 of the 3 numbers drawn 75% of the time, then we only need the third number to be one of the eight remaining numbers that are left.

Therefore, by using this method, we have a 1 in 8 chance of winning on roughly 75% of the pick 3 lottery drawings. That's all there is to it. This is a fun and simple system to use and you only need to buy 8 tickets. Be sure to play your combination's BOXED.



Source by Jason V.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your email address will not be published.

*

Currently you have JavaScript disabled. In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close