- No person employed in a casino may solicit or accept any tip, gratuity, consideration or other benefit from any player or customer in the casino.
- A player will not be advised by an employee of the casino on how to play, except to ensure compliance with these rules.
- No spectator and no player wagering at a table may, unless requested by a player, influence or offer advice to that player regarding player's decisions of play.
- Players and spectators are not allowed to have side bets with or against each other.
- A separated player who does not place any wagers for 3 consecutive rounds of play, while all other seats at the table are in use, may be required to leave the seat.
- The casino operator may from time to time reserve 1 or more gaming tables for:
(a) The private use of an individual or group of individuals; Egypt
(b) The purposes of a specific promotion, tournament or other event.
- Where a table is reserved under the before rule, a sign designating it as a private table shall be displayed on it and the table shall not be open for gaming for the general public.
- The casino operator may, while the casino is operating, close a gaming table at which players are present, providing a sign with the time of closure at the table for at least 20 minutes before the closure. This rule applies only during the hours in which the casino may operate.
- The casino operator shall set the minimum and maximum wager limits at each gaming table, subject to any directions issued by the Authority
The Minimum and maximum wager limits permitted at a table shall be displayed on a sign at the table. Without stated on the sign, wagers are not required to be made in multiples of the minimum.
-No minimum table wager limit will be raised, nor shall any maximum table wager limit be reduced, unless:
(a) sign indicating the new limit or limits and the proposed time of change has been displayed at the table for at least 20 minutes before the time of the change; Egypt
(b) All players at the table agree to the change; Egypt
(c) The table is being opened for gaming for the first time in a gaming day; Egypt
(d) There is no gaming activity taking place at the table.
- The casino operator may allow a player to wager in excess of the maximum table wager limit, provided that a sign showing the minimum and maximum wager limits for that player is placed on an appropriate area of the table.
-No wager shall be made or accepted in connection with any game if:
(a) The wager is not allowed by the rules of the game; Egypt
(b) The wager does not comply with the wager limits applying to the player making the wager and indicated on the sign displayed in accordance with the rules above, as the case may be; Egypt
c) Partnership between players, with a view to exceeding any maximum wager limit, has occurred; Egypt
(d) The wager does not comply with any specified wager level applying to the player making the wager and set out in the rules of the game.
- All wagers placed with a casino operator shall be paid, taken or disposed of by the casino operator strictly in accordance with the applicable rules. A player's entitlement to winnings shall be governed by and determined in accordance with the rules, irrespective of any overpayment by the casino operator, and the casino operator shall be entitled to recover any such overpayment.
- The casino operator will ensure that all winning wagers are paid in chips, without the rules of the game or approved procedures specifically payment payment by other means.
- Subject to the application of any rule or approved procedure permitting the payment of winnings otherwise than by means of chips, where it is not possible to pay the exact amount of wins in chips, the winnings will have increased to the next highest amount in which payment can be made in chips.